The Board of Adjustment is responsible for the following:

The Planning and Zoning Commission is responsible for the following areas:


Schedule of Fees (Requires Adobe Reader)

Building Permits

Required for any building construction on parcels of and under 35 acres in size.

Building Permit Applications (Requires Adobe Reader)
     Instructions on how to upload a site map

Permit Application

Flood Plan Permits

Required for any work performed in the flood plain.  Check with Zoning Office for specific details.

Ag Exemption

Ag Exemption Application