As agents, recorders/registrars assist in completing and mailing applications for passports.
Items necessary for passport application
- Completed passport form (unsigned).
- Passport pictures (1). Red background not accepted.
Pictures may be taken at the Recorder's office
- Certified copy of birth certificate, or old passport.
- Driver's license for identification purposes.
- Used passport if in applicant's possession.
- Check or cash in the amount of $35.00 payable to Butler County Recorder.
- Check made payable to U.S. Department of State:
$110 Age 16 and over.
$80 Age 15 and under.
$30 Age 16 and over.
$15 Age 15 and under.