- Crisis Phone: 24/7 855.581.8111
Crisis Text: 855.595.8398
- Assistance: 855.266.12.57
Relationships are both healing and protective....
- Eat dinner with your family
- Play a game/do an activity together
- Prepare meals/snacks together
- Read a book aloud
- Connect with loved ones (i.e. phone, video conference)
COVID-19 is a threat to our mental health as well as physical health. The following are ways to cope with the stress of COVID-19 and promote mental health.
- Deep breathing
- Listen to positive/relaxing music
- Watch a movie
- Be mindful/increase your awareness in everyday activities
- Arts and crafts
- At home workout routine/yoga
- Take a bath
- Have pleasant smells in the house (lotion, baking, essential oils)
- Write down 3 things you are grateful for
- Use fidgets (stress ball, play dough, putty, pens, make fidgets at home)
- Guided Imagery
- Join online church services/bible studies
- Learn something new
- Pet and play with your animals
- Squeeze your muscless and hold for 5 seconds before releasing; repeat 3x
Our vitamin levels impact our mental health. Take your vitamins to maintain mental and physicall health.
For guidance on the above activities, please use apps on your phone: Pinterest, YouTube, Google etc.